Art and Craft
Crafting can teach the value of creativity to your child at a young age
Art and craft describes a wide variety of activities involving creating things with one’s own hands. Art & Craft involves Drawing, coloring, sketching, glass painting, treasure out of waste.
Art and craft Skill
The idea of creating crafts may seem simple enough, but actually involves a lot of imagination, fine motor skills, and focus.
BENEFITS OF ART & CRAFT
- Both children and adults enjoy art and craft. The importance of art and craft in child development can be gauged from the fact it has emotional, physical, cognitive and learning benefits. As most art and craft activities involve moving the hands and fingers, they help in developing fine motor skills. It is the best after school activity. Art & Craft unleashes the child’s creativity.
- Drawing & Craft develops hand-eye coordination and spatial awareness – abilities that engineers and architects use.
- Art & Craft develops kids imagination and critical thinking skills.
The program is for the age group of 4 to 13 years.
- Each Level Duration -12 weeks.
- One session per week.
- Session duration 2 hours.
- Certificates are awarded on the successful completion of each level
Explore other courses
What our clients say...
Excellent course. most tallented teacher. very impressed by child's performance thanks to Ideal play abacus
Instructors at Idael Play Abacus are friendly. My child has developed Interest in maths and his school performance has increased significantly
We are a team of Young & Experienced professionals, who have come together to live a quality life, by doing all our best in shaping the tomorrow’s world.