Vedic Maths or Vedic Mathematics is a collection of Methods or Sutras to solve numerical computations quickly and faster.
Vedic Mathematics (Speed Arithmetic) system is far more simple and enjoyable than modern mathematics. Research shows that the application of Vedic mathematics makes use of both parts of the brain.
Vedic math Programme
Vedic Math consists of 16 Sutras called Formulae and 13 sub-sutras called Sub Formulae, which can be applied to the solving of problems in arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, conics, etc.
WHAT IS VEDIC MATH?
Vedic mathematics is a system of mental calculation developed by Shri Bharati Krishna Tirthaji which he claimed he had based on a lost appendix of Atharvaveda, an ancient text of the Indian teachings called Veda.
In the Vedic system, ‘difficult’ problems or huge sums can often be solved immediately by the Vedic method. These striking and beautiful methods are just a part of a complete system of mathematics which is far more systematic than the modern ‘system’. Vedic Mathematics manifests the coherent and unified structure of mathematics and the methods are complementary, direct and easy.
The importance of Vedic Maths can be explained in various ways. The application of Vedic maths in the simplification of numerical problems is many times faster than the modern methods of calculations. Sometimes, this way of simplifying numerical calculations does not require paper and pen also. Thus, learning Vedic maths saves time and improves the interest in learning more applications of maths. Some of the benefits of Vedic mathematics sutras are listed below:
- Calculations become easy and short.
- Simplifications can be done in less time.
- Students undergo less mental stress.
- Results obtained by sutra-based methods can be easily verified with normal procedures.
- The possibility of committing errors by students using these sutras is negligible
- The use of sutras helps students to improve their knowledge and interest in the subject of mathematics.
- Vedic maths helps to solve hard problems using mental calculations.
BENEFITS OF VEDIC MATHEMATICS :
- It helps a person to solve mathematical problems 10-15 times faster.
- It helps in Intelligent Guessing (Knowing the answer without actually solving the problem)
- It reduces the burden (Need to learn tables up to nine only).
- It is a magical tool to reduce scratch work and finger counting and improve Mental Calculation.
- It increases concentration.
- It improves confidence.
The programme is for the age group of 8 years and above.
- Junior Vedic Math (3 Levels)
- Senior Vedic Math (3 Levels)
- Duration per level – 12 – 16 weeks.
- One session per week.
- Session duration 90 minutes.
- Certificates are awarded on the successful completion of each level.
The list of Sutras and Subsutras are tabulated below:
Nikhilam Navatacharamam Dasatah
Kevalaih Saptakam Gunyat
Yavadunam Tavadunikrtya Varganca Yojayet
Explore other courses
What our clients say...
We are a team of Young & Experienced professionals, who have come together to live a quality life, by doing all our best in shaping the tomorrow’s world.